Buy Refillable Vape Carts and Oil Carts
Showing all 7 results
Easy Fill Oil Cartridge – 1 Gram$7.95 Add to cart
Titan 2 – 316 Stainless Steel Oil Cartridge – Hand Press – 1 Gram$3.75 Add to cart
Titan 2 – 316 Stainless Steel Oil Cartridge – Hand Press – 1/2 Gram$3.75 Add to cart
Wax Tank – Black$12.95 Add to cart
Black Dab Cap$9.95 Add to cart
Dab Cap – Multicolors$9.95 Select options
Cyclone Ceramic Plate AtomizerSelect options
510 Vape Cartridges
If you want to have a great experience with your 510 thread vape pen, you’ll need a steady supply of vape cartridges. The cartridge that you connect to your vaping device isn’t just the thing that holds your oil or wax. It’s also responsible for generating vapor when you puff on your device or hold the fire button, so it has a major effect on your vaporizer’s flavor quality and vapor production. If you want to taste every subtle nuance in your expensive oils and waxes, it’s in your best interest to use the highest-quality vape cartridges you can find – and that’s exactly what we offer here at Rokin Vapes.
What Type of Vape Cartridge Do You Need?
At Rokin Vapes, we offer two types of vape cartridges: oil cartridges and wax cartridges. You’ll want to choose the correct type of cartridge for the material you’re using because they aren’t interchangeable. A wax concentrate is usually difficult to load into an oil cartridge and may even cause the cartridge to clog. An oil-based concentrate, on the other hand, may leak out of a cartridge designed for wax.
- Oil Cartridges: These cartridges are designed for use with 510 thread vape batteries, and they have porous ceramic wicks in order to offer top-quality performance with very thick oils. An oil cartridge is appropriate for you if the material that you’re using is more liquid than solid and is runny enough to be dispensed with a syringe. After dispensing the oil into a cartridge, wait around a half hour for the wick to absorb the oil. When the wick is fully saturated, you’re ready to vape. You can usually refill an oil cartridge several times before the flavor quality decreases. When you’re no longer happy with the flavor, it’s time to replace the cartridge.
- Wax Cartridges: These cartridges are designed for use with dab pens and wax pens. When you load a wax cartridge, you’ll use a metal dab tool to place a small portion of wax inside a ceramic oven or directly on an exposed metal coil depending on the design of the cartridge. There’s no need to wait for the wax to absorb into a wick as you would with an oil cartridge, but you do want to pulse the coil gently – either by pressing your device’s fire button briefly or by taking a few short puffs without inhaling – to melt the wax and spread it across the coil’s heating surface. After you’ve done that, you can vape until you’ve used all of the wax. With periodic cleaning, a wax cartridge can generally last a very long time.
How to Buy the Right Vape Cartridge
If you want to buy the right vape cartridge for your vape pen, you should keep three important things in mind.
- Check to make sure that the cartridge will fit your device. We designed our vape cartridges to fit our vape pens. If you’re using a third-party vape pen with recessed threading, though, you want to be certain that the device’s opening is wide enough to accommodate the cartridge you want to use.
- Choose the capacity that’s right for you. A vape cartridge generally has a capacity of 0.5 or 1.0 ml. If you choose the larger size, you can use your cartridge longer before refilling it. If you use a smaller cartridge, though, your vape pen will be slightly more compact.
- Buy a vape pen with a mouthpiece that you enjoy using. Vape cartridge mouthpieces are typically metal or plastic, although ceramic and wood mouthpieces are also available. Each material feels slightly different in your mouth, and different mouthpiece shapes can also affect your flavor perception in subtle ways.