Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information. Personal information includes but is not limited to name, address, email, telephone number, and billing information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Rokin does not share personal information with outside sources not affiliated with Rokin product and services.
- From time to time Rokin will team with partners that we believe can bring our customers a better experience and a better deal. Users will have the ability to opt out of receiving such offers.
- You are responsible for safeguarding unauthorized use of your personal information when accessing the internet. Our promise to you is that we use commercially secure SSL systems to encrypt your personal data while you are visiting us online.
- Rokin may also post links to websites that we believe share a common interest with our visitors. While Rokin provides secure connectivity for your visit, many links do not. Please use best practices when surfing the internet and look for the “https” on the site address to be sure.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.